Terms & Conditions
Any violation(s) of one or more of the Terms and Conditions will result in a complete forfeiture of security deposit and scheduled event is subject to immediate termination.
- The maximum capacity for Taylortown Reception Hall is 125 and maximum capacity for the Gazebo Garden is 60 (Including all support staff).
- Upon departure, building must be in pristine condition and reset to the previous default hall setting.
- Renter and or caterer must ensure trash must be properly bagged, tied and placed in 42 gallon receptacle located outside the building. Any trash that does not fit within this bin must be carried away from the premises by renter and or caterer.
- Renter must provide their own kitchen supplies and utensils.
No cooking is allowed in building.
- No candles, open flames or fireworks are allowed. Sterno Cans for food warming are allowed.
- No additional string lighting may hung in or outside of the building unless, approved by staff.
- No trash, empty bottles, open containers, cigarette butts and or sparkler remnants are to be left on the grounds.
- No food or beverages may be consumed outside the building.
- No smoking in the building.
- No nails, tacks, screws, glue, putty, Command Strips or any other adhesive may be used to decorate. Floral wire is the only approved option for hanging decorations. Staff must approve all other decorations.
- Do not remove items from walls.
- Ensure that there are no damages to the building or any of its furnishing. If so, report to staff immediately.
- All decorations, food items and or kitchenwares/cutlery must be removed after event.
- Additional hours requested by hired vendors, i.e. caterers, florists, photographer, etc., must be included in paid contract.
- Stairs and railings are to be used in a normal manner only. Running and sliding are strictly prohibited.
- All guests must remain in the designated areas, which are inside building and surrounding parking lot. No wandering and or loitering other places on the property.
- No disorderly conduct and or unlawful activities allowed.
- Adult supervision of all minors is required at all times.
- Pool area is off limits.
- No confetti, rice, bird seeds, bubbles or faux petals are permitted inside or outside the building. Live petals may be thrown outside. However, renter is responsible for the pickup and disposal of petals following event.
- Additional lighting inside or outside of hall prohibited, unless approved by staff.
- Building must be vacated by 11:30pm on the evening of scheduled event. All keys are to be left in building key box.
- Taylortown Reception Hall is not responsible for any personal or rented property left on site prior to or following an event.
Schedule An Event
Already know the date for your special event? Select your date here to get started with your reservation today!